Sunday, January 14, 2007

暹罗 暹罗 SIAM SIAM









Posted by Picasa



Hi!

A lot of things have happened in my life in a short time that have kept me away from net. I have looked at your new pics and here's what i think:

Of those toe pictures I defenitelly like the top one better, there's very little difference between them but still a difference. Though these pics are pretty interesting in the way they make eye move from foot to foot comparing the one that brakes the horizon and the one that barely touches it, I can't seem to make my mind go away from the fact that I'm looking at feet and not even feet from where i could see all the things that make foot a foot but feet that are in the shadow and feet that are in sort weird position. They are the main thing in this picture and they look like people. I don't like pictures where hands or feet are made to look like people. I don't know if that was your purpose but i see it that way which makes me not like these feet pictures.

The pictures that are taken in the evening or night where there are girls dancing I like. Though first I thought that there's not much in the pics I've changed my mind. Once again I don't know what your topic here has been, but I see these pictures as very well composed and managed, like the dance they are performing :) (though I've never seen it live). There's a lot in these pictures to make them interesting, they are pleasant to look at.

From the two of b&w pics I like better the one with the man. I tried to think why is that (that i like it better) and I think it's because I tend to like square pictures better, everything is in better harmony in this pic which doesn't mean that the other one would be bad. I just don't seem to be able to concentrate to it as much (which might tell more about me than these pics).

At the moment the best ones in my opinion from all these pics are the ones from the beach. I like the colours the feeling and the composition. I think they mach my feeling at the moment. There's people and things that are manmade (like the chairs and the tires). They are not been used (these things) at the moment. They just wait there. Then there are the sky and the water. They just are there. Always................... And sometimes there are people.

Take care, hugs, miili

__from Sean's finnish friend and adviser MK

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

nike roshe, vanessa bruno, nike air max, true religion jeans, sac guess, nike huarache, nike blazer, coach purses, burberry, longchamp pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, lacoste pas cher, ralph lauren uk, nike roshe run, true religion jeans, true religion jeans, tn pas cher, michael kors, abercrombie and fitch, air max, nike free, ray ban pas cher, hollister pas cher, michael kors, air jordan pas cher, michael kors, lululemon, true religion outlet, vans pas cher, mulberry, north face, nike free run uk, sac longchamp, air force, hollister, nike air max, nike trainers, ray ban uk, nike air max, new balance pas cher, michael kors, timberland, replica handbags, coach outlet, longchamp, hogan, louboutin pas cher, north face, converse pas cher, hermes, oakley pas cher

11:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...


zhengjx20160712
coach outlet
michael kors handbags
christian louboutin sale
louis vuitton outlet
nike trainers sale
gucci outlet
nike air max uk
air jordan femme
adidas running shoes
longchamp le pliage
nike roshe run
cheap toms shoes
ray ban sunglasses
true religion outlet
air max
christian louboutin outlet
jordan 3 powder blue
christian louboutin sale
longchamp handbags
juicy couture
basketball shoes
louis vuitton handbags
coach factory outlet online
jordan concords
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
asics shoes for men
kobe 8
coach outlet
coach outlet clearance
ralph lauren outlet
true religion jeans
louis vuitton outlet
true religion outlet
coach outlet
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton outlet
asics running shoes
toms wedges
burberry handbags

6:28 PM  
Blogger menna said...

فرسان العرب
شركات تخزين الاثاث بالرياض
اسرع شركة تخزين اثاث بالرياض
شركة تخزين اثاث آمنة بالرياض
شركة تغليف اثاث بالرياض
ارخص شركة تغليف اثاث بالرياض
افضل شركة تغليف اثاث بالرياض

12:09 PM  
Blogger Forsan Arab said...

Hello,

Thank you for the great blog,

If you're interested about egyptian marble and importing natural stones from Egypt,

I recommend to visit CIDG Website: cidegypt.com, the best marble tiles suppliers in Egypt.

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home